Business Guidance and Assistance Pty Ltd - Objectives:
- To work on assigned tasks with client organisations to develop and expand local, national and global markets.
- To work on assigned tasks with client organisations to help apply better business practices, and ensure continual improvement.
- To assist the improvement of business to further assist with economic development.
- To develop effective client relationships within the general business community.
- To develop and expand a portfolio of client organisations to assist business networks for the benefit of clients.
Business Guidance and Assistance Pty Ltd - Core Compentencies:
- Identifying new business opportunities - finding previously unfulfilled market needs and identifying solutions for clients.
- Assessing the potential of new business opportunities - evaluating the fit between client business operational and financial capabilities and market requirements.
- Assessing resources requirements for new ventures, and developing applicable budgets ensuring any business requirements or deficiencies are identified and addressed.
- Audit and review business processes - assessing the business processes and facilitating improvements to cater for new and existing opportunities.
- Developing and planning business operations - ensuring business capabilities meet the market need.
- Developing new business into domestic and export markets - expanding business product potential.
- Implementing Plans assisting business toward taking the appropriate actions to fulfil objectives.
- Assisting business to gain further help with development searching and identifying other potential sources of assistance such as industry specific experts, sources of funds and government assistance including grant applications.
- Words - plans and reports necessary to focus the organisation and purvey goals to any interested party.
- Action - implementing specific tasks to ensure the plans are fulfilled.